Passion, Membership and Honors
- Conducted Science Fair Research in a vision to address Societal Needs – (2013 to Present).
- International Science Fair Winner (2017, 2018).
- State Science Fair Winner (2015, 2017, 2018, 2019).
- Winner at the North Carolina Student Academy of Sciences (From 2015 to 2018, 2020).
- Consecutive First place winner at the Charlotte regional science fair (From 2013 to 2019).
- Best Oral Presenter at NC Junior Science Humanity Symposium, National presenter at Hunt Valley, Maryland (2018).
- American Junior Academy of Science-Lifetime Fellowship and Honors for outstanding achievement at National level in Scientific Research and Leadership, TX (2018).
- Middle school president elect-North Carolina Student Association of Sciences (2015).
Bees and Bowls:
- Charlotte Regional Champion for History Bowl. Earned Qualification to National Competition at the Regional History Bee. Participated in the National History Bee and National History Bowl in Louisville, Kentucky. Placed 23rd in the nation.
- Member of Quiz Bowl (2014 – Present). Nationals in 2015-16 (Quarter Finalist), and 2016-17. Showed in Wral TV show on Brain game Feb 2nd 2019.
- 2016 School Spelling Bee Winner and 3rd in the Regional Spelling Bee.
- My individual research titled “AzureWare – Approach to Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis and Monitoring using Vocal Analysis and Android Apps” has been accepted for the International Conference on Parkinson’s Disease and Drug Development 2020 in London, United Kingdom and also accepted to present September 25th, 2020 in San Francisco.
- My research titled “Image Predictors of Visual Localization in Natural Scenes” was accepted for the Vision Sciences Society Annual Conference 2020.
- In continuation to my research, I have been job shadowing with Dr.Sarit Catchatoorian at MyEyeDr, focusing on the differences found in near-sighted and far-sighted patients.
- Named as Robertson Scholars Program Semifinalist.
- Recognized and selected as a Davidson Fellow of 2019 – For the accomplishment in completing a significant piece of work in the Technology category.
- Selected to the most rigorous and challenging North Carolina School of Science and Math
- Bowman Brockman Scholars for 2019
- Accepted for the world’s most accomplished highly competitive high school student’s summer research 2019 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for the Research Science Institute (RSI). Conducted leading research in visual psychology about Localization Errors from a Computational Psychology perspective. Worked under Dr. Anna Kosovicheva and Dr. Peter Bex at the Translational Vision Lab at Northeastern University. Worked from June 28th, 2019 to July 31st, 2019 for at least 40 hours per week (hours varied per week).
- Accepted for the highly selective UNC – Charlotte Research Internship 2018 created a computational model to predict mutation sites and optimal CRISPR sites on Paramecium species. Conducted research in mutation analysis and CRISPR technology under Dr. Way Sung from a Computational Biology perspective. Worked at the University of North Carolina Charlotte in the Sung Lab. Worked from June 11th, 2018 to July 30th, 2018.
- Summer of 2019 Hosted a Mini Symposium for Parkinson’s Awareness and outreach: Raised over $1,500 as a result of this event for Parkinson’s Research and to support the well-being of patients with Parkinson’s around the Carolina’s This was donated to the Parkinson’s association of Carolina’s. (Also need to make a small change in the Outreach page the amount was donated to Parkinson’s association of Carolina’s)
- Completed Inner Engineering (2018) – A technology for well-being derived from the science of Yoga. A course for personal growth that brings about a shift in the way you experience your life.
Membership in Honor Societies:
- Member of Mu Alpha Theta National Honor Society (2017 – Present).
- Member of National Spanish Honor Society (2017 – Present).
- Member of National Society of High School Scholars (2018 – Present).
- Lifetime Member of American Junior Academy of Science.
- Member of Technology and Engineering Student Association (2017 – Present).
- Member of Ultimate Frisbee (2017 – Present).
- Member of Speech and Debate in Congressional Debate for Public Forum Debate (2017 – 2018).
- Member nominated for ‘Broadcom Master’, a program of Society for Science and Public.
- NCSSM – Residential Life Assistant (2019 – Present).
- Member of Academic Games (AGLOA) National Champion (2013 – 2015).
- Independent Music Production (2017 – Present).
- Member of Classical Music Annual Recital at Swaranjali.
- Member of Middle School Cross Country and Basketball Team (2015, 2016).